What is MTN RDY?
At MTN RDY, we develop individualized training programs based on results from our initial testing period. Our programming includes specified warm-ups and sequential progressions in strength and sport-specific programs to perfect technique and prevents injury. MTN RDY training programs include structured progressions in strength and power development, physical therapy (recovery), and endurance for your specific sport whether it be skiing, biking, or running. We will not stop searching for the best way to combine them all to build the most well-rounded athlete possible.
Includes: Bike, Ski, and Run Accessory Exercises and Warm UP Exercises.
Here are some basic tips on how you can use food to your athletic advantage.
The trails can challenge us. As Mountain Athletes, we have many variables to adjust for. At MTN RDY, we bring together the most knowledgeable coaches in the fields of strength, skiing, biking, running, nutrition, and physical therapy to teach you HOW to train. No two athletes are alike and no two athletes should train alike. Even two elite-level runners, bikers, or skiers in the same sport will need totally different programs. Training is not just physical. To prepare for whatever life or competition throws at you, you must train the inside and the outside, your mind, and your body. Knowing what you are capable of and not being afraid to push through the unknown will set you apart. Focus and strength, mental toughness and physical endurance all combined is MTN RDY.
Meet Our Team
- USA Cycling Certified MTB Coach
- USA Cycling Level 1 (Elite) Certified Coach
- POSE Method of Running Certified Coach
- Coach endurance athletes in a variety of disciplines and levels including road cycling, mountain biking, cyclocross
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- Specializing in Trail and Ultra Coaching
- 4 Time 100 Mile Finishers
- Competitive Racer in Trail/Ultra for 6 years
SKI + STRENGTH
- MS Exercise Physiology
- 13 Years as Collegiate Strength & Conditioning Coach ( the University of Kentucky and University of Utah)
- Certified in 3 National Strength and Conditioning Organizations
- BS in Biology a Masters degree (MS) in Nutrition and Sports Dietetics
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Top amateur finisher in the US Pro National road race 2014
- NRC podium finishes at the Cascade Classic and Mt Hood stage races, overall UCA points leader 2013, State TT and Hill climb champion 2013 and 2014, and participation in UCI races Vuelta Ciclista El Salvador and the Giro della Toscana
- Doctor of Physical Therapy at the University of Utah
- Polestar Pilates Certification for Rehabilitation
- Sponsored Rock Climber (Petzl, Prana, LaSportivana)
- Founder - REV PT
- NOLS Patagonia
- Wilderness First Responder (WFR) + (EMT)
- Level 1+ 2 AVY