What is MTN RDY?
We are an online community of outdoor professionals who are committed to bringing the best training programs and outdoor sport training knowledge to everyone seeking to take their performance to the next level.
Includes: Bike, Ski, and Run Accessory Exercises and Warm UP Exercises.
Here are some basic tips on how you can use food to your athletic advantage.
Meet Our Team
All of our coaches are certified, which means they’ve been trained in anatomy, physiology, and nutrition. They understand that no two bodies are alike and will work with you to get fit at the right pace.
- USA Cycling Certified MTB Coach
- USA Cycling Level 1 (Elite) Certified Coach
- POSE Method of Running Certified Coach
- Coach endurance athletes in a variety of disciplines and levels including road cycling, mountain biking, cyclocross
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- Specializing in Trail and Ultra Coaching
- 4 Time 100 Mile Finishers
- Competitive Racer in Trail/Ultra for 6 years
SKI + STRENGTH
- MS Exercise Physiology
- 13 Years as Collegiate Strength & Conditioning Coach ( the University of Kentucky and University of Utah)
- Certified in 3 National Strength and Conditioning Organizations
- BS in Biology a Masters degree (MS) in Nutrition and Sports Dietetics
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Top amateur finisher in the US Pro National road race 2014
- NRC podium finishes at the Cascade Classic and Mt Hood stage races, overall UCA points leader 2013, State TT and Hill climb champion 2013 and 2014, and participation in UCI races Vuelta Ciclista El Salvador and the Giro della Toscana
- Doctor of Physical Therapy at the University of Utah
- Polestar Pilates Certification for Rehabilitation
- Sponsored Rock Climber (Petzl, Prana, LaSportivana)
- Founder - REV PT
- NOLS Patagonia
- Wilderness First Responder (WFR) + (EMT)
- Level 1+ 2 AVY